Hi there and welcome! I am Amber, owner and lead photographer of Six Foot Photography, a photography business I started in Southern California, and moved to Raleigh, North Carolina in the summer of 2013.
I am a six foot tall girl who finally learned to embrace my height a few years ago when I realized it is something that makes me stand out (literally and figuratively). Most days you can find me on the couch, cuddling with my Husband and dog, #RebelBeasley, and binge watching Netflix! The way to my heart is through cookie dough and anything thats gold or glitters. Get me either one of those and we will be best friends forever.
I photograph the most amazzzing couples and am sooo lucky to call this my job! I am a recent Bride myself and just got married in March 2015 to the most amazing man. I understand what brides are going through and what they want in a photographer seeming how I just went through that myself!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I am the youngest of 3 girls
- I have never broken a bone
- I played volleyball in college and miss it sooo much
- My favorite meal is banana bread with peanut butter (don’t knock it until you try it)
- I LOVE odd numbers and hate even ones..I might have a little OCD about it and would only get married on a completely odd wedding date and can only set my alarm to odd times!
Still here? Let’s connect! Head over to my contact page or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org I cannot wait to hear from you!
Hi ya’ll!! I am Krista and I’m the newest member of the Six Foot Photography team! I was born and raised here in Raleigh, North Carolina and I can never see myself living anywhere else but in North Carolina! I am a current Six Foot Bride myself and I cannot wait until May when I get to walk down the aisle!
Being a team member of Six Foot Photography is such a dream come true. Weddings have always held such a special place in my heart and I am so thankful that I get to say that I absolutely LOVE my job and that I get to capture the best day of a couples life! Seeing my couples sooo in love makes me so happy and I may or may not tear up at every single wedding!
If you want to know just a little but more about me…here are a few things that I love:
- Laughing and spending time with my family, friends and fiance!
- Walking around the Farmers Market on Sunday mornings
- Wrap around porches
- Chick-Fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Fall (and football)
Want to connect? Email me directly at Krista@sixfootphotography.com